Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Host Family!

After much waiting, I finally know where I will be going in Russia and who I will be living with!

I will be living in Nizhny Novgorod, which is the 5th largest city in Russia, and is about 250 miles (410km) north-east of Moscow. I am also going to school there. After some significant google-searching I've come up with a picture of my future school: СОШ № 118
I'm liking the color scheme...

Now for my family: my mom is named Inna, and my dad is named Vladislav. I have two host sisters named Darya (22) and Laura (9).  I don't know if Darya lives with them or not. Also I don't have an email for them, so I guess I'll have to write an old fashioned postal letter (which will only arrive about 5 days before I do).

Exciting, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment